Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a reverse phone directory?
- A reverse phone directory provides up-to-date personal and business contact information about the number, such as name and address, obtained from current public records and telephone directories.
- Can I use your service to conduct a Reverse Cell Phone Lookup?
- Reverse Phone Directory can help you look up contact information for a cell phone number. Regardless of the type of phone number - cell or landline - we can help you.
- What is issued in the one-time Reverse Cell Phone Lookup report?
- The report provides all information available in connection with the specific phone number, which could include: type of phone, carrier, owner's first name, middle initial, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and date of birth. Just type in your search criteria and click "search". Your results will be displayed directly on your computer screen.
- How current is the data?
- We access a variety of different public record sources from our data partners. Sources include courthouses and other government offices. We are as current as they are. Since these offices can be slow to update public information, some updates may be out of our immediate control.
- Is anyone notified I am searching for them?
- No one is notified that you are using our services, including the person you are searching for.
- Are you able to search for unlisted phone numbers?
- We can obtain unlisted numbers. These are numbers that are not listed in the phone book, but are available from public record sources.
If you have a non-published telephone number - a number not listed in the phone book - your telephone number is not available in telephone company databases. We provide access to publicly available telephone company records with published telephone numbers. However, we also provide online access to public records, such as real estate deeds, lawsuit filings, and other information from government agencies, which may include non-published numbers.